Date: 24th December 2019 at 10:45am
Written by:

Before I set about completing another set of 5 x 12 hour shifts in my proper job, newspaper speculation, on a daily basis, saw Chelsea linked with the acquisition of Wilfried Zaha.

Indeed, if the numerous column inches generated were to be believed, the move was more-or-less guaranteed to happen, this January, with the Crystal Palace player moving to Stamford Bridge for a huge fee.

Thankfully, the speculation appears to have died down of late.

Now, I say thankfully, because it would appear that the Vital Chelsea fraternity don’t find the, reportedly, impending arrival of Zaha something that gets their nod of approval.

Following the incessant speculation, as reported by ourselves palace-want-how-much-for-chelsea-target, we ran a poll canvassing your opinion (it would have been rude not to) with the results revealing that 69% of you didn’t want Chelsea to sign Zaha with the other 31% supporting the reported deal.

With such figures revealed, it’ll certainly be interesting to see, if the deal were to go through, the reaction when speculation becomes reality!

Previous article by merlin

name-the-starting-xi-premier-league-southampton-h-2

 
Click for the forum

One Reply to “As Far As This Piece Of Transfer Speculation Goes It Is A Big No From The Chelsea Support”

Your Comment