Date: 15th September 2020 at 9:09am
Written by:

Last night, as Chelsea got off to an encouraging start winning their opening fixture of the 2020 / 2021 season, away to Brighton, one player, once again, had to be content with a place on the bench.

Recently, we ran an article – chelsea-faced-with-a-difficult-decision-over-wingers-immediate-future – which related to the concerns that Callum Hudson-Odoi my struggle to see, as was the case last night, his name on the starting eleven list on a regular basis.

Our article also concentrated on the possibility that Chelsea may opt to send Hudson-Odoi out on loan this season.

It seemed an ideal opportunity to gauge your opinion on that possibility via our poll facility.

We simply asked:

Should Chelsea Send Callum Hudson-Odoi Out On Loan This Season?

The response proved what a difficult decision Frank Lampard has to make with 58% going for the YES option with the remaining 42% going for the NO option.

My view is that the club should keep the youngster initially but if first-team football isn’t proving to be as regular as he’d like, send the player out on loan for the second half of the season.

Do you concur with those thoughts?

Please feel free to have your say in the comment facility beneath this article.

Previous article by merlin

Chelsea Have Another Option For Emerging Midfielder

 
Click for the forum

3 Replies to “Chelsea Supports Opinion Is Divided On The Future Of This Player”

  • Odoi, loftus and tomori need to be loaned out just like babayoko, moses, batshuayi and zappercosta because they are not performing well. the problem is that Lampard is reluctànt to release his countrymen. in fact he seems he needs more. this is the reason why he went for Chilwell and seems to persue Rice. if the club can win trophies with such decisions then there wont be problems . however if Chelsea fails to win at least one trophy he will be sacked.

Your Comment