Date: 20th July 2015 at 3:38pm
Written by:

Our last but one poll asked a significant question.

Submitted by valued Vital Chelsea member Tambling it asked that all-important question as to whether Chelsea could retain the Premier League title in 2015 / 2016.

If Chelsea can, then Jose Mourinho will have replicated the feat he achieved during his first spell at the club when he won back-to-back Premier League titles.

But, as Jose has said himself, competition will be fierce, the two Manchester clubs have bought well, United in particular, whilst Arsenal finished the season well and will be looking to keep the momentum going.

Returning to the question though, the result showed that 75% of you were of the opinion that Chelsea can retain the title, whilst the remaining 25% were fearful of our chances.

It remains to be seen who will be proven right!

 
Click for the forum