In the ninth of our ongoing series, we ask the Vital Birmingham editor, Alan, ten pertinent questions.
1. Has your season gone as expected?
Are you having a laugh?
2. What changes would you like to see made?
New Team and a new manager
3. Do you admire the way Mourinho has managed Chelsea?
No, never forgiven him for getting Savage a three match ban for not elbowing that useless Serb who everyone has forgotten including me.
4. Select a mixed Chelsea / Birmingham XI (Ratio 6:5 or 5:6)
All Chelsea except for Heskey up front. Just to see if he could score in a team that actually created chances.
5. Who would you prefer to sign – Terry or Lampard?
Lampard, he?s a nicer bloke
6. Should David Gold invest more of his dosh in Birmingham?
7. Should Abramovich speak out more or is the silent way the best?
Can he actually speak? I have a Russian friend who says he would be dead if he ever set foot in Russia. My friend?s a priest!
8. Is our bad media image a result of being successful?
No it?s the result of having a bad media image.
9. Facilities ? St Andrews or Stamford Bridge?
Stamford Bridge problem is that it?s in London and a nightmare to get too. I thought the away accommodation was worst in Prem but that been rectified with a move up the corner. Prices a joke.
10. Biggest gripe about Chelsea?
None really . I did hate the old seventies team. Osgood Cook, Harris, That geezer with the long throw. Just a dirty bunch of cloggers.
Our thanks go to Alan, the Birmingham Vital editor for taking the time to answer our questions.
What Arsenal Think of Us, Click Here
What West Brom Think of Us, Click Here
What Spurs Think of Us, Click Here
What Villa Think of Us, Click Here
What Everton Think of Us, Click Here
What Newcastle Think of Us, Click Here
What Sunderland Think of Us, Click Here